UIC/University of Illinois advertisers ONLY
UIC News is produced for the community of the University of Illinois at Chicago. Due to university regulations, display advertising can be accepted for print publication only.
- Publication schedule: Weekly on Wednesday while classes are in session, monthly during summer sessions. Download our advertising information packet above for complete schedule.
- Circulation: 10,000
- Technical Specifications: Ads must be camera-ready in electronic format (tif, eps, jpg, pdf).
- Order Deadline: 4:30 pm on Monday of the week preceding publication.
- Advertising Policies: Placement of advertising at editor’s discretion. UIC News reserves the right to refuse or cancel advertising for inappropriate content.
- Discounts: for UIC/University of Illinois departments, organizations, employees, students and alumni.
- Multiple advertising discount for all advertisers: 10% discount for two to five ad placements; 15% for six or more ad placements. To receive discount, multiple ads must be placed at time of initial request.
- Also available: spot and four color; pull-out sections; inserts.
|Full-page||12.5 in. HIGH by 10 in. WIDE|
|Half-page (horizontal)||6.25 in. HIGH by 10 in. WIDE|
|Half-page (vertical)||12.5 in. HIGH by 5 in. WIDE|
|Quarter-page (vertical)||6.25 in. HIGH by 5 in. WIDE|
|Quarter-page (horizontal)||3.25 in. HIGH by 10 in. WIDE|
|Eighth-page||3.25 in. HIGH by 5 in. WIDE|